WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- Be a Registered full time student only of Tertiary Institutions (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are NOT eligible)
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or;
- Be in ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for Colleges of Education Students;
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year's examination.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Log on to www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng then click on Apply here to submit your bursary application form;
- You will be charged One Thousand Naira (N1,000) non-refundable online processing and verification fee using Interswitch Verve or Master Debit Card (ATM Card);
- Printed and Signed copy of your Online Acknowledgement Card should be uploaded in your profile to complete your bursary registration.
- Online application will be open from Thursday, 22nd September, 2016 (12:00PM) to Friday, 4th November, 2016 (11:59 PM)
Note: All application MUST be processed and submitted Online. All enquiries should be channelled to Help Lines 056 290 617; 0802 350 3315 and Support Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comrade Elijah, Ologe
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board