CORONAVIRUS STAY SAFE
Tips on staying safe in the face of Coronavirus pandemic.
Coronavirus disease officially known as (COVID-19) is an infectious disease.
The disease causes respiratory illness with symptoms such as cough, fever, and in more severe cases, difficulty breathing. You can protect yourself by washing your hands frequently, avoiding touching your face, and creating distance (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell.
Coronavirus disease spreads primarily through contact with an infected person when they cough or sneeze. It also spreads when a person touches a surface or object that has the virus on it, then touches their eyes, nose, or mouth.
To prevent it;
1) Keep your environment clean
2) Avoid incessant handshakes
3) Always keep the home ventilated and avoid overcrowded places
4) Sneeze on a curved elbow
5) Avoid indiscriminate spitting and Cough with caution
6) Avoid overcrowded vehicles
7) Do not panic
8) Avoid the spread of unverified information
9) Pray to GOD to stop of the spread of the virus, safety and the restoration of all that is lost in all the nations of the earth affected.
Emmanuel C. Mukolu
Head, Library Services & Educational Training