Facebook DevC(Developer Circles) Warri Asaba
Facebook's Developer Circles are local communities designed to help developers learn and grow. For the 2019 Developer Circles Community Challenge, you are invited to build software applications that use at least one of three featured technologies: React360, Spark AR, and/or HTML5 Games. Your software must also fit into one of three categories: Gaming and Entertainment, Productivity and Utility, or Social Good.
There are over $165,000 in cash prizes. To win, developers will compete and win locally within one of seven regions: (i) North America, (ii) Latin America, (iii) Asia Pacific, (iv) India, (v) Sub Saharan Africa, (vi) Middle East/North Africa, and (vii) Europe. Each regional winner will continue to the final global round of the competition for a chance at additional prizes.
By taking part in the challenge, you'll have an opportunity to learn new skills, meet new people, challenge yourself, and win great prizes!
- Register for the challenge on Devpost.
- Build software applications that falls into any of the three categories (Gaming & Entertainment, Productivity & Utility, or Social Good) and incorporates at least one of the following Facebook Developer products: React360, Spark AR, and HTML5 Games.
- Submit software to your region (North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, India, Sub Saharan Africa, Middle East/North Africa, Europe) by selecting your region on the submission form.
- Create a video about two minutes long that demonstrates your solution’s features and functionality. (Videos and submission materials must be provided in English for judging. Provide English subtitles or a translation if the content is not in English.)
- Enter your completed submission form before 5pm ET on September 20, 2019 to be considered in the regional round. See all dates.